Windows 10 Download ISO 64 bit with Crack Full Version [32 bit included]
Windows 10 Download ISO 64 bit with Crack Full Version [32 bit included]
If you want to download Windows 10 ISO Free image, this is the great place for this guide. I’ll show you the best way to get Windows 10. I will also show you some methods you can use to burn this ISO image to a USB drive. Instead, I will also teach you how to activate Windows 10 immediately after installation.
If you have already used it, remember that an ISO image is a file that contains data that you can burn to a USB or DVD / CD drive. After burning it, you can install this software (or Windows) by connecting it to a USB computer or book. The best reason for each ISO image is that the virus never affects it and also saves money (you don’t have to buy a CD at the store).
Windows 10 ISO Free Download Highly Compressed image file:
Windows 10 Download ISO images are available for download for everyone. Microsoft makes the ISO files available so that the users can download and clean install/upgrade Windows without any issues. Microsoft gives multiple ways to download and install the latest version of Windows. We will discuss some of the ways in detail in this article.
In today’s guide, I will tell you the best way to Download Windows 10 ISO image file Free. Instead of this, I will share with you some most useful tools which can be helpful to burn the ISO file into USB Drive. Read this article completely so that you don’t miss any step otherwise you will make a mistake that may harm your computer or personnel file.
Windows 10 Activation Key Features:
First, let’s discuss the features of Windows 10, the final version of Windows. If you are new to Windows 10, check this list to see how useful Windows is. As you know, Microsoft owner Bill Gates recently announced that he will not upgrade to Windows 7. This means that Windows 7 will not be with us until 2020.
In this case, most people move to this final version of Windows. Windows 10 has all the features that were missing from previous Windows 7 or 8. They have brought both versions of these features together and made them final, meaning you won’t see any other Windows.
Ok, let’s talk about the cool and interesting features of this latest operating system:
Cortana on your desktop
Are you the main person? In that case, these features are just for you. Cortana is the name of a voice assistant who works with your voice commands. It works just like Google Voice Assistant or Amazon Assistant. Now a laptop or computer is much easier to use than before.
You like to play? Then let me introduce you to this amazing Xbox app that lets you play Xbox games right on your computer. Microsoft has released Direct X 10 and improved graphics quality and performance so you can enjoy the real-time experience. Although it has an Xbox DVR feature that lets you record games for 30 seconds. In that case, you’ll never lose an unexpected game win and show it to your friends. You can also take a screenshot directly from your Xbox DVR. So stop telling us about these third party apps.
I hope you, like me, don’t like the Windows 8 Start menu. In this case, the good news is that Microsoft has just replaced this full-screen Start menu with a new style. When you open the Start menu, you can find recently installed applications in the last menu. You can also add Quick Launch applications that you can create on the right. In the left menu, you can add quick actions to instant access, including settings, my computer, my documents, and more.
Want quick access to all your open apps? That is the best way to do this. The new and improved multitasking feature lets you view all open applications at once. Use this app to quickly jump from one app to another. It can be placed on the Start menu so you can click it to see all applications running in the background.
Do you own a tablet? Not comfortable using Windows? In this case, there is a feature you can use to make it easier. This new tablet feature lets you turn your Windows layout into a simple user interface to make you comfortable using it. They have made many improvements to the latest update, which is more stable than before.
One of the best features I like about Windows 10 Pro is this latest and most up-to-date Microsoft Store. You can also find all apps and games in this store. You can now install Instagram, Messenger, Facebook, and other social media applications right on your computer. Now you don’t need blues blocks or any other emulator to run Android apps on your computer.
Find a cool, beautiful action center in this latest Windows 10 update. Provides easy access to all the quick setups in one place, easy WiFi on / off, Bluetooth, etc. Another thing is that you now get all your notifications in one place. This notification bar is connected to the activity hub to receive notifications such as iOS and Android phones.
Therefore, after upgrading Windows 10, Microsoft removed these two applications to access the settings. Your computer and control panel settings are now created together so you can access them in one place without opening individual programs.
Download Windows 10 ISO File
So, after reading the features of Windows 10 you must be curious about the Windows 10 Download ISO. If yes then your wait is over as I am going to tell you how you can download Windows 10 ISO image file from Microsoft totally free. There are two methods to download the ISO image file of Windows 10.
The first method required the Microsoft Media Creation tool while in another method you are not required to have that tool. You can directly download through the Internet Download Manager at high speed.
First, we will discuss the Media Creation method:
Windows 10 Download ISO With Media Creation Tool
1. First of all, you will need to open this link and download the Media Creation Tool.
2. After downloading the tool now open the location where you downloaded it and right-click on its icon and click Run as Administrator.
3. When you open the program it will then ask you to read the license agreement, so you just need to click on accept and you will see two options there. The first option will create installation media for other pc, the second is download ISO image.
Note: If you want to directly burn the ISO image into your USB Drive then choose the Create Installation Media. Otherwise, you can download the ISO image to burn it later.
4. So, I will choose the Create Installation Media and then click on the Next button located right side below.
5. After clicking on next it will then ask you to choose the language in which you want to download the ISO. Choose your desired language and then again click on the Next button.
6. Now from here, it will ask you to connect the USB drive. You then need USB flash drive which must be 8GB or above and then again click on next. It will then start downloading Windows 10 ISO file in your computer and then it will automatically burn into your USB drive.
Note: Please make sure to back up your files from USB Flash drive as this process will format your USB pen drive.
7. Wait until the download completes and then you will get the bootable USB drive. It is now ready to use and you are now able to install Windows 10 from your USB Pen Drive.
Minimum System Requirements
If you don’t know the requirements for Windows 10 ISO download? then read out this list before trying to install on your computer/laptop.
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or Faster Processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard Disk: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Screen Resolution: 800×600
Pros & Cons
Here is my personal opinion on this new Windows 10 ISO download. You can also tell me what you like or dislike the most about this version of the Windows operating system.
- Supports Directx 12
- Better User Interface as compared to the older versions
- It is almost the same as Windows 7 (for Windows 7 lovers)
- Improved & Enhanced Security
- A Built-in in Windows Defender (Antivirus)
- Cortana your personal Assistant.
These are some best features which I love about Windows 10 but as you know that everything has its black side. So, let’s now talk about the cons which I hate the most about Windows 10.
- A lot of unnecessary applications running on Background
- Too many bloatware (which take your storage)
- If you search something in Cortana then you will be forced to use the Bing search engine (I hate this search engine) in their Microsoft Edge.
- Too much permission while you are changing the default application.
These are some cons about the Windows 10, you can also tell me which thing you hate about Windows 10 in the comment section. In this way people will be aware of what they are going to use and what problems will they face.
Make Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO
So, if you have just downloaded the ISO image file from another website or even from Media Creation Tool. Then you just need to follow these steps to make a bootable USB drive using ISO image file. Follow the steps below carefully otherwise you may damage your USB drive.
Ok, let’s move to the steps:
1. First of all, you need to download the Rufus tool from this link Download Rufus Tool. It is a free tool that is very helpful in creating the bootable drive.
2. This tool doesn’t require the installation so you can simply double click on it right after it downloaded.
3. After you open the Rufus tool now you need to connect the USB flash drive into your pc/laptop. Please make sure it has a capacity of 8GB or above.
Note: Make sure to back up your personal data from the flash drive because Rufus tool will format your drive and you may lose your data. So, first, move all your data on your computer or any other flash drive before proceeding.
4. Now you will see too many options in the Rufus tool window. Don’t touch others instead of those which I am telling you. You need to change the DDos into the ISO image file which can be located near the DVD icon.
5. After choosing ISO image you will then need to click on that DVD icon and it will open a new window. In this window, you need to select the ISO image file which you have downloaded from the Media Creation Tool.
6. When choosing the ISO image just click on open and it will load in the Rufus. Now leave everything and just click on Start, you will then see a warning message just click on Ok.
That’s it now the Rufus tool will start burning the ISO image file into your Pen Drive. The process will take about 10-15 minutes.
How To Activate Windows 10
After downloading Windows 10 it is recommended to activate it instantly. It is because of that Windows 10 comes with the 30 days of trial which means after your trial ends you will be restricted to use most of Windows 10 features.
But how you can do that? Let me show you an easy way to Activate Windows 10 without paying a penny. Yes, of course, the method Which I am sharing with you doesn’t cost you money and you can activate as many computers as you want.
So, let’s check out the activation process:
- First of all, you need to download the Re-Loader Activator from our website or by following this link Download ReLoader Activator.
- Now when the download is completed you will then need to extract the zip file.
Note: Before extracting the zip file make sure to disable your antivirus otherwise it will delete the ReLoader Activator. It is not because it contains a virus but it is because all the activators are blacklisted by those Antivirus tools.
- When you extract the file you will see the folder labelled as Re-Loader.3.0.Beta.3. Open that folder and then right-click on [email protected] and click on Run as Administrator.
- Now click the PRODUCT ICON, you want to activate.
- Click “Activate” and wait, while activating product untill it shows a message of success. It automatically activates the product.
That’s it you have now successfully activated the Windows 10 without paying money. So after the activation restart your computer and then right-click on My Computer and then click on properties. In this section, you will see the activation status of your Windows.
Windows: 4.59 GB